What are the advantages and disadvantages of casting production?
1. It can produce rough parts or parts with complex shapes;
2. Castings have a wide range of applications, and are not limited by size, shape, and weight;
3. Lower casting production cost;
4. The cutting amount of castings is less, which can reduce the processing cost.
1. The casting structure is not dense enough, there are defects such as shrinkage, pores, slag, cracks, etc., the grain size is uneven, the mechanical properties of the casting are low, and the impact resistance is low;
2. There are many casting production processes, the process control is cumbersome, and it is easy to produce waste products.