Why aluminum alloy cnc processing quotes are so different
Different aluminum alloy cnc processing manufacturers have their own advantages. Small factories are suitable for proofing, and large factories are suitable for large quantities. We need to find a suitable CNC processing plant according to our own needs. It is generally calculated according to the length of product processing time. So how to calculate the price of aluminum alloy CNC processing?
1. It depends on your drawings and technical requirements.
2. There is a difference in the labor of materials in various places, and in some places, the price difference is large.
3. The general parts are calculated according to the material cost + processing cost + profit. The processing cost depends on the process. Of course, the price of different processing equipment is different. Some are calculated according to working hours (turning time, grinding time, etc.), Some are calculated by operation.
4. There is also a problem of quantity. Large quantity is of course cheap. If it is a single piece, it will be miserable. Even if it is a small piece, the material is not retailed, then the price of your entire board should be calculated.
Aluminum alloy CNC processing
5. The problem of the processing plant. If the aluminum alloy cnc processing factory can handle it by itself, there is of course no problem. If the processing factory has some procedures to be outsourced, the price will increase accordingly. Therefore, for CNC machining of aluminum alloys, it is necessary to choose a reliable processing manufacturer to avoid more costs.
Many customers do not understand why the quotes of different aluminum alloy CNC processing manufacturers vary greatly? In fact, in addition to the fees mentioned above, there are the following influencing factors:
1. For processing batch, the price of single piece and large batch may be very different.
2. The complexity and tolerance of the workpiece, especially the geometric tolerance, that is, the accuracy level, which also has a great influence on the quotation of the workpiece.
3. The local hourly rate also has a great relationship; there is also the material, which is easy to cut, these factors affect the quotation, so the quotation problem is a comprehensive problem.