Principle and technology of casting mold
1. Low pressure casting mold
Low-pressure casting mold refers to an industrial technology standard mold that is refined relative to high-pressure (gravity gold) casting molds. This industrial technology mold can be traced back to the beginning of the last century. It is mainly used in the field of aluminum alloy industrialization. modern. Today, low-pressure casting molds are mostly used in automobile-related parts, such as automobile cylinder heads, cylinder blocks, brake hubs, clutch covers, wheel hubs, and intake manifolds. The low-pressure casting mold is a non-standard design mold. In the industrial field, it can greatly reduce the production cost by relying on its extremely high material usage. To operate the low-pressure casting mold process, the mold is placed on a closed furnace, and a tube (called a riser tube) is used below the cavity to communicate with the metal liquid in the furnace. If pressurized air is added to the metal surface in the furnace, the metal liquid will flow from the riser into the cavity. After the molten metal solidifies, the compressed air in the furnace is released, and the unsolidified metal flows back from the riser to the furnace. By controlling the pressure and speed of the air flowing into the furnace, the speed and pressure of the metal flowing into the cavity can be controlled, and the metal can be crystallized and solidified under pressure. The characteristic of this process is that the casting crystallizes under pressure, the structure is dense, and the mechanical properties are good. For low pressure casting, a riser pipe is used to directly connect the mold to the furnace. Under the action of pressure, the mold is directly poured without risers and gates. Also very small.
2. Brief introduction of sand blasting process Yoshikawa sand blasting process is the process of cleaning and roughening the substrate surface by the impact of high-speed sand flow. It uses compressed air as the power to form a high-speed spray beam to spray the spray material (quartz sand, corundum, iron sand, glass sand, etc.) at high speed on the surface of the workpiece to be processed, so that the appearance or shape of the outer surface of the workpiece surface changes. The impact and cutting effect of the abrasive on the surface of the workpiece makes the surface of the workpiece a certain degree of cleanliness and different roughness, and improves the mechanical properties of the surface of the workpiece, thus improving the fatigue resistance of the workpiece and increasing its and coating Adhesion between them prolongs the durability of the coating film, which is also conducive to the leveling and decoration of the coating.
3. Low-pressure casting mold sand blasting process 1) According to the process characteristics, after low-pressure casting molds are used for many times, residual materials such as paint, workpiece raw materials, and additives injected during use will remain on the mold surface, and sintered oxides will remain after using the mold Wait, it will have a serious impact on the use of the technology after the mold. In 2002, Yoshikawa Machinery began to develop and manufacture equipment for cleaning the surface of low-pressure casting molds-Yoshikawa dry (wet) sand blasting machine. This process is the most important. The role is to clean up all residual materials and oxide layers on the mold surface and maintain the original physical characteristics of the mold.
1. Low-pressure casting molds are generally of the same size. In response to the current environmental protection requirements in the industrial field, Jichuan specially developed a box-type sand blasting machine to solve the environmental impact of sand blasting from the source of sealing and noise;
2. Low-pressure casting molds because of their high quality beyond the range of manpower, Jichuan Machinery considered the entire process and designed the sandblasting process as a rotary table bearing operation, that is, the low-pressure casting molds are moved in and out of the warehouse and the mold is rotated during sandblasting Features of automatic machinery, the automatic rotation of the turntable not only saves the time and labor of manual rotation, but also improves the sand blasting operation to an automatic sand blasting or manual integrated working state;