Five methods for processing and cleaning non-standard hardware parts
The processing of non-standard hardware parts needs to be cleaned before leaving the factory or during assembly and use, and after assembly. Cleaning after trial operation as required can better produce with high precision. The cleanliness of processing and cleaning of non-standard hardware parts will directly affect the quality of assembly and the service life of construction machinery. This is a very important link in the assembly of construction machinery. The processing and cleaning of non-standard hardware parts can have the functions of anti-corrosion, anti-rust, and carbon deposition.
According to its materials, structural characteristics, pollution conditions, and its cleanliness requirements, the correct selection of cleaning methods is currently needed. The principle of processing and cleaning non-standard hardware parts is to wet the surface of the part, and the cleaning agent penetrates the interface between the dirt and the part to make the dirt fall off, disperse, or dissolve from the part surface. Emulsions and suspensions are formed on the surface of parts to achieve cleaning purposes. Here we introduce 5 more effective cleaning methods for your reference
(1) Scrub, put the parts in the container of cleaning agent, scrub with cotton yarn or brush with a brush. This method is easy to operate, simple in equipment, but low in efficiency, and is suitable for a single small batch of small non-standard hardware parts. Under normal circumstances, gasoline should not be used, because it is fat-soluble, which will harm human health and easily cause fire.
(2) For cooking, put the cleaning agent and the non-standard hardware parts to be cleaned together in a cleaning tank made of steel plate with an appropriate size, then use a stove under the pool to warm it to 80 ~ 90 ℃, and cook for 3 ~ 5min. can.
(3) Spray cleaning, spraying a cleaning agent with a certain pressure and temperature on the surface of the part to remove oil stains. This method has good cleaning effect and high production efficiency, but the equipment is complex, and it is suitable for cleaning parts with less complicated shapes and severe oil stains on the surface.
(4) Vibration cleaning. Place the parts to be cleaned on the cleaning basket or cleaning rack of the vibration cleaning machine and immerse them in the cleaning agent. The cleaning machine generates vibrations to simulate the artificial bleaching action and the chemical action of the cleaning liquid to remove oil.
(5) Ultrasonic cleaning. The chemical action of the cleaning agent and the ultrasonic vibration introduced into the cleaning solution work together to remove oil stains.