The main content of CNC processing technology for plastic mold
In the programming of plastic molds, the main contents of numerical control processing technology are as follows.
1) Select parts or procedures suitable for processing on plastic mold CNC machine tools.
2) CNC processing technology analysis of plastic mold parts.
3) Develop process routes, including process division, processing sequence arrangement, benchmark selection, and connection with non-NC machining processes.
4) Designing CNC machining procedures, which mainly include determining work steps, selecting tools, positioning and installing fixtures, determining cutting paths, and determining cutting usage.
5) Adjust the numerical control machining program, such as adding tool setting and tool compensation.
6) Tolerance allocation.
7) Plastic mold processing of some instructions on CNC machine tools.