How to effectively improve the quality of sheet metal processing ?
Improving the quality of sheet metal processing is the only way for sheet metal processing enterprises to improve transaction resources; so how should it be useful to improve the quality of sheet metal processing? We can start from the following aspects:
1. Do the blanking work for sheet metal processing.
In general, there are four main cutting methods in sheet metal processing, which are:
Cutting machine cutting: It is to cut out the shape and size using a cutting machine, and then punching and corner forming with a punching machine combined with a mold, etc., and then finishing the cutting.
Laser cutting: It is the method of laser cutting to cut out the desired structural shape.
Punch blanking: It is the use of a punching machine to punch and shape structures such as flat pieces, which can be completed in one step or completed in steps.
CNC blanking: It is the most commonly used, which is to achieve numerical control through the preparation of the program, and then can punch the structure and shape, and then finish the blanking.
What qualification requirements should sheet metal processing personnel have? What is the goal of this score in detail? If it is a junior sheet metal operator, it is required to be able to understand the drawings and the simple operation of the equipment. It does not need to be too deep and complicated. At the intermediate level, you need to be able to read more complicated drawings, and you must have certain physical knowledge. Therefore, different goals require different requirements.
Second, do a good job in the cutting operation of sheet metal processing.
During the processing of sheet metal parts, some problems sometimes occur, such as laser cutting, so we should understand it. Then let's briefly discuss and analyze.
1. Deformation. The main reason is that the explosive perforation is not used when processing small holes, but the pulse perforation is used, which will affect the processing quality.
2. Glitch. The first reason is: the up and down position of the laser focus is not correct, or the output power is not good, or the cutting speed is not good, the gas purity is not good, etc., so a detailed analysis is required.
3. Not completely cut through when cutting. The line speed of laser cutting is too fast, or the selection of the laser head nozzle does not match the thickness of the processing plate, and this problem will occur, and then affect the processing quality.
3. Do a good job in sheet metal processing center.
The bending of sheet metal materials should be based on the requirements of the drawing scale and the thickness of the data to determine the tools and sipes to be used for bending to prevent the product from colliding with the tools and then causing deformation. In addition, the order of bending is also very important, generally from inside to outside, then from small to large, and from special to general. If the workpiece is to be pressed to the dead, it should be applied to the leveling die.
The pressure riveting of the workpiece should take into account the height of the stud and the pressure of the press. In addition, the appearance of the stud and the workpiece should be flush to avoid making the workpiece obsolete and unusable.
The welding in sheet metal processing generally includes hydrogen arc welding, spot welding, technical arc welding and carbon dioxide maintenance welding. When making spot welding, the welding position must be considered.
For the surface treatment in sheet metal processing, it is necessary to select according to the actual situation. If it is cold plate processing, then generally electroplating treatment, then phosphating treatment, and then spraying. Its spraying is divided into workmanship and initiative.
In addition, after the sheet metal is processed, it is necessary to check the appearance, including dimensions, etc., if there is a problem, it should be repaired, or directly scrapped, so that the quality of the processing can be guaranteed.
4. Improve the technical level of masters of sheet metal processing.
For sheet metal processing, the detailed technical requirements are:
1. The appearance of the parts should be removed after the scale is removed, and only after checking that there are no shortcomings or damage, can the machine be processed.
2. If high-frequency quenching is to be carried out, the tempering temperature should be within the range of regular temperature requirements, and high-temperature aging treatment is required.
3. If there is no requirement for shape public service, then it should meet the requirements of the rules in GB1184-80, and the length allowable error should generally be within the range of ±0.5mm.
4. After the gear is installed, the backlash of the tooth surface should meet the requirements of the rules in GB10095 and GB11365.
5. Before installing the parts, some necessary inspections and cleanings must be carried out to avoid introducing foreign objects. In addition, it is necessary to check its fit clearance.