What are the technical requirements for plastic mold making?
In order to improve the quality of the mold, minimize the complaints of mold quality problems, hand over the molds to customers' satisfaction, summarize and summarize the common problems in mold manufacturing, and establish standards to implement according to requirements.
1. For mold blanks smaller than 2020, pry mold pits need to be made between a and b plates; for mold blanks larger than 2020, mold pry pits must be made between all mold plates, including thimble plates.
2. Exhaust grooves shall be machined in the mould guide pillar guide bush to prevent the guide pillar guide bush from being damaged.
3. There must be no sharp corners on the mold, and chamfering is required. Except where specified.
4. The inner mold and mold parts must not be welded without consent.
5. The vent of the mold product must be vented at an appropriate position. For the specifications of the vent, please refer to the mold design manual.
6. Avoid using a grinder to grind on the mold as much as possible. If you have to use a grinder to process, you must use a stone to save light (especially the parting surface)
7. The surface treatment of the plastic surface of the inner mold must be performed in accordance with the bom table or other officially notified technical requirements. The processing lines (wire cutting, milling machine, cnc gong bed, spark machine) on the non-glued surface must also use Whetstone.
8. All internal mold materials and mold grade requirements must be purchased in accordance with the order or technical requirements officially confirmed during the design review process. Material proof must be provided. If it is a hard mold, a heat treatment report must be provided. All relevant proof.
9. All the front and rear inner molds, inserts, rows, inclined tops, straight tops (pushing blocks), and shovel, etc. need to process a waist-shaped pit on the bottom or side to engrav the material name and hardness.
10. Positioning, pushing blocks, shoveling chickens, pouting and other important wearing parts must be nitrided and hardened.
11. Position must be positioned. The positioning methods include slingshot, wave beads, hasco (dme) standard row clamps, etc., and the specific needs should be in accordance with the requirements of each project. Rows need to be pressed, wear-resistant plate. For beading and abrasion-resistant plates, hard-wearing materials must be used, and oil grooves must be added.
12. Row-position oblique guide posts must be tightly pressed and cannot be rotated or loosened. The tail of the oblique guide column must be machined into a hemispherical or truncated cone shape, which is conducive to ensuring the normal movement of the row position. If there are two or more oblique guide posts on the same row, the length, size and inclination of the oblique guide posts must be the same.
13. Inclined roof seats must use hard wear-resistant materials. The inclined top must be machined with an oil groove. The inclined top seat is generally hardened to hrc40-45 degrees with 2510 or cr12. Because the inclined top seat receives the impact load, it cannot be too hard or it will break and chamfer the c angle at all right-angled positions . A sloping top guide (bronze) is required. Do not solder.
14. The runner and glue position need to save light # 400-600.
15. The thimbles, barrels, thimbles, oblique tops and thimble plates should be engraved with corresponding identification codes for easy installation. If the position of the ejector pin on the product is not horizontal, the ejector seat needs to be made into "d" type or positioned with anti-rotation pin key.
16. The thimble adopts hasco or dme standard. Which one is selected depends on the bom table or other officially notified mold technical requirements.
17. To process the water-carrying aprons (“o” -rings) grooves, a clearance of 0.25mm needs to be reserved on one side. Generally, the aprons should be pre-compressed by 0.5 ~ 0.8mm. If this is not taken seriously, the aprons can be easily damaged by pressure Fall, causing water leakage.
18. To nibble, you need to make a stop pin. The mouthpiece radius must meet the drawing requirements. The pout is not nitrided, and may have been injured before walking.
19. For conventional structure molds, the supporting head must be arranged, and the two end surfaces need to be ground flat. The small mold is preloaded by 0.1mm, and the large mold is preloaded by 0.1mm-0.15mm ..
20. The diameter of the positioning ring must conform to the drawing, and the form and position of the top stick joint must conform to the drawing.
21. For the specifications of the water nozzle, please follow the bom table or the confirmed drawing. The countersink of the water nozzle must be processed and installed according to the drawing. Drilling must not be biased, and sharp corners must be chamfered.
22. Water transport must be marked with ini, outi, in2, out2 ... …… ..
23. All characters printed on the mold must be neat, straight, and not twisted.
24. The mold needs to be installed with side locks (straight locks) on all four sides. If side locks cannot be installed, taper locks or conical locks need to be installed. Taper locks should be installed sideways.
25. All screws and mold accessories need to choose standard parts, and the screw head cannot be sawed off. The effective length of the screw must be sufficient, normally 1.5 or 2.
26. The slot of the hot nozzle must be rounded to avoid scratching the wires.
27. Install the hot mouth id card on the side of the mold panel.
28. Mould handover and acceptance: It is necessary to cooperate with the mould engineer to pass the acceptance according to the "mould checklist" in order to punch the package and leave the mould.
29. Before moving the mold, test the water transport pressure (above 100pa) to check the water transport, and then use the air gun to blow the water clean.
30. During the manufacturing process, the outer surface of the mold blank needs to be maintained to prevent rust and scratches. Before the mold is packed, the inner mold needs to be sprayed with white / or colorless rust inhibitor. All mold surfaces must be cleaned and then buttered.